Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thing Thursday 5/8/2014

Thing Thursday 14It's Thing Thursday, the day of the week where I post about one of the things I've purged and why. **This is also my 100th post since starting my blog!! Yahoo :)**

 
This week's thing is a pair of silver flip-flops from Target. I got these back in high school and I hardly ever choose to wear them now that I have more shoe choices. (Plus flip-flops are not allowed at my office, sandals are allowed just not flip-flops.)

I re-arranged my room a little over the weekend and decided to keep my sandals in a different place. The container is slightly smaller than what I was previously using. I still need to get rid of 2 pairs of sandals in order for them to all fit in the container properly. I am planning to decide which pairs to get rid of at the end of the summer after I see which pairs I actually wear regularly. But for now, this pair is gone!

Note: 
If  you are interested in guest-posting at Shoeaholicnomore, email me at shoeaholicnomore[at]gmail[dot]com!

2 Comments:

At May 8, 2014 at 11:54 AM , Anonymous E.M. said...

Congrats on 100 posts!! I don't know how you keep up the momentum =).

Throwing things away that have nothing wrong with them is so difficult for me, even though I know it's useless to hold onto things I don't wear. There's always guilt associated with it. I did try to get rid of some stuff before the move, but I could have done better. Good for you for being able to toss them, and I like your plan!

 
At May 8, 2014 at 2:38 PM , Blogger shoeaholicnomore said...

Unless things are damaged or unusable, I usually donate them rather than actually throwing them away. It's still hard to get rid of things that have nothing wrong with them though.

So far it hasn't been too hard to keep up the pace of posting every day M-F but that could change as I run out of new ideas :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home